Saturday, April 9, 2011

A New Chapter

I have always been interested in writing, loved it in school, but never really knew what I could do with it. I always had wonderful ideas floating in my head I just couldn't ever get it from my thoughts down on paper. While I was in high school, I took many classes on learning how to use programs on a computer but never the internet. Internet wasn't a huge thing then as it is now. Over the last few years I have heard of people writing blogs about their lives, interests and exciting things. I recently was able to keep up in the life a girl I went to school with while her husband, herself and her children were missionaries in Albania. Eventually her husband took over the blog when she was diagnosed with cancer and sadly lost her battle. I realized how much both of them had touched me through their words and so many more people around the world. 

Now, my life, thoughts and interests don't compare to this young woman and her family, but maybe by writing I might be able to make sense of the trials, tribulations, and joys that I have had in my adult life. So here is to a new yet old passion beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment